Found in the open forests of eastern Australia, mild with a sweet smooth taste.
From its light amber colour to its mild flavour, one taste is all you will need to see why Ironbark Honey is a versatile and popular choice.
Ironbark Honey is:
- popular with food, drink, and dairy manufacturers
- a well-known variety
- delicately flavoured, adding sweetness while doing little to alter the taste of your finished product
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.