Brisbane Local Honey
Honey gathered from close to our home.
From its mid-range colour to its smooth blend, one taste is all you need to see why Brisbane Local is a popular choice for manufacturers wanting a Queensland sourced product.
Brisbane Local Honey is:
- sourced from the greater Brisbane Region
- popular with consumers
- a delightful balance of moderate sweetness and mid-range flavour
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.