Tea Tree Honey
A full-bodied honey from coastal Australia; strong flavour with a floral richness.
From its medium-dark amber colour to its robust caramel flavour, one taste is all you will need to see why Tea Tree Honey is one of Australia’s favourite honeys as an ingredient or for the table.
Tea Tree Honey is:
- popular in food manufacturing
- matched beautifully with anything benefitting from a flavour boost
- a classic Australian coastal honey
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.