Gathered between 1770 and the Byron Bay region; Sweet and mild with toffee after-tones.
From its pale amber colour to its malty nutty flavour, one taste is all you will need to see why Macadamia Honey is a versatile and popular choice.
Macadamia Honey is:
- nutty in flavour
- matched beautifully with dairy and in beer manufacturing
- a delight of toffee after tones
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.