A gourmet honey from Tasmania’s forests; strong flavour with a floral richness.
From its amber colour to rich floral flavour, one taste is all you need to see why Leatherwood Honey is one of Australia’s favourite unique honeys for the table and with chefs.
Leatherwood Honey is:
- sourced from Tasmania
- a true Australian classic
- popular with consumers around the world
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.