Our most popular honey in commercial applications. Rainforest His our special blend from Australian forests, well-balanced in sweetness and flavour.
From its medium amber colour to its middle-of-the-road flavour, one taste and you will see why Rainforest is such a versatile honey.
Rainforest Honey is:
- a blend of honeys from the eastern states of Australia.
- perfect all-rounder for your honey needs
- popular with food/drink manufacturers
Suitable when I want to…
- use honey as an ingredient (bulk honey)
- wholesale honey products
- white label and resell
- export honey
- Complies with the FSANZ Standard 2.8.2. This product is food: ready to eat, unadulterated, and free from artificial flavourings and additives.
- Suitable for coeliac, halal, kosher and vegetarian requirements
- 100% Australian honey
Biosecurity rules for Australia
Western Australia, Northern Territory, Norfolk Island, and Kangaroo Island have strict biosecurity restrictions. Honey and bee products are not permitted without meeting quarantine requirements and government approval.
We provide a range of packaging options to meet your requirements. Orders can be packed onto pallets in jars, squeeze bottles, easy pours, pails, and steel drums. Honey can also be packed in IBC’s and Unicons.